Sports and my thoughts

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sports: Saban takes the Miami job

I guess competing with Bellichek and Mangini was too much for Nick Saban, that or he just wanted a butt load of money.
Nick Saban has accepted an offer from Alabama to coach the Crimson Tide and left the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday, two weeks after declaring "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."
I'd have a hard time turning down 10 years $35-40 million. I know Saban is a great coach and this brings Bama back into the national lime light. I guarantee you Bama will win a National Title within the next 3-5 years.

But I know I'd never hire him for any job I was offering. There is no way you could count on this guy sticking around. He just stays long enough until he gets a better offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home