Sports and my thoughts

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thoughts: What's next?

California is now the 4th state to ban cell phone usage while driving.
California will become the fourth state in the country to ban motorists from holding cellphones while driving under legislation Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he will sign into law today.

The governor's office said Thursday that the signing will take place in Oakland, ending a five-year campaign by Sen. Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) to outlaw one of the most common distractions of California drivers.
If you ban cell phone use, what's next? I'm sure eating while driving is more distracting. What about smoking? How soon to they ban radios in cars? I just hate when big brother tells me what I can and can't do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home