Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sports: Injury updates

Since I have both these players on my fantasy team I try and keep up on them.

The Indians are in trouble already, Sabathia will be out at least 3-5 weeks with an ab strain. Tough news for my fantasy team, since I have 3 pitchers on the DL including him. Tougher news on the Indians as they have no shot at winning the AL Central with him hurt. Hopefully for both out sakes he will be back in the 3 weeks instead of the 5.

Ben Sheets should be back soon, he is making a rehab start in double A this week and should be back April 8th. Sheets went lower than usually because of his injury and I couldn't help but pick up this ace. When healthy he is one of the best pitchers in the league. I have high hopes for the Brewers this year, I think they could potentially be a sleeper for the wild card this year or defiantly next year. This will be their first winning season in a long time. That much I do promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home