Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sports: First real day of baseball

And I loved it. I listened to the Redsox beat the Rangers 7-3. Always great to see the Redsox win. Hopefully they have 109 more in them. 99 more in the regular season and 10 in the post season.

Roy Oswalt blew away the triple A Florida Marlins ball club. It looked like he was barely trying and the Marlins just couldn't do anything. I got pretty scared when Brad Lidge came in, I think he is still rattled from last years post season. But he saved the game and got a win for my fantasy ace.

Atlanta Braves and the LA Dodgers had a slug fest. Braves won 11-10 in what became a good game in which I thought it was going to be a blow out. Reitsma tried to blow it in the 9th but had just enough to finish it off.

Yankees were the Yankees. They out slugged the A's 15-2. No surprise there, they will undoubtedly lead the league in runs this year with that offense. I still don't think their pitching can hold up though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home