Sports and my thoughts

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sports and Thoughts: Men love football more than wives

This is just common sense, why would they need a study for this? Of course men love their favorite sports team more than there wives.

MEN are nearly twice as likely to walk away from a failing marriage as to abandon their struggling football team, research has revealed.

And the divorce rate would halve overnight if men showed the same commitment to their relationships as they did to their teams, according to a study by psychologist Dr Aric Sigman.

He found that around 94 per cent of men said they would never abandon their team, no matter how badly it performed, while 52 per cent would walk away from a relationship that was not working out.

Well no shit. I will be a Redsox and Patriots fan for life. Hopefully I am with my girlfriend now for a long long time. But if not I will always be loyal to my Redsox.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home