Sports and my thoughts

Monday, December 19, 2005

Thoughts: What a speech

I watched the Simpsons and War at Home last night and was all set to watch Family Guy when Fox interrupted my Sunday Night cartoons to show the President's address to the Nation. I like President Bush and all but I really wanted to see Family Guy. But since I was being interrupted anyways, I decided to watch the speech.

And I must say, WHY THE FUCK HASN'T PRESIDENT BUSH BEEN DOING THIS BEFORE?????????

That is all I want to know.

This speech was great. He went into detail and expressed why this war is a necessity. He assured that we are winning the war.

Bush needs to do these more often. The only thing most Americans hear are the negatives that come from the media and the liberal politicians. They don't hear all the good we are doing and they don't hear why we need to finish what we started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home