Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sports: Baseball rumors

Who's on first? Well if you are the Yankees you want Nomar to play first. Who could have imagined a team of Nomar, Jeter, and Arod 3 or 4 years ago? 3 or 4 years ago we were all arguing who was the best shortstop out of the three. The general consensus, at least in my opinion, was Arod, Nomar and Jeter in a distant 3rd. I guess we were all wrong, seeing as Jeter is the only one out of the three still playing short. I want the best for Nomar, but I don't want to see him playing for the Yankees next year.

Maybe the Redsox will get Miguel Tejada after all. One catch. They will be trading Manny to the Mets for Miguel Tejada instead of the Orioles. There are reports out saying the Mets may trade for Tejada in the hopes of then trading him to the Redsox for Manny. That sounds good to me. But again I don't think this will happen either. Omar Minaya's dream is to get Manny for some unknown reason. Well because he can still mash the ball like no other. If this 3 way trade can be pulled off I'd be in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home