Sports and my thoughts

Monday, November 14, 2005

Thoughts: I love when Democrats say stupid things

Granted it is Al Gore, and he is more notorious for stupid comments than Pat Robertson, but even he isn't as stupid as to think global warming is a more serious problem than global terrorism. I'm sure that makes our troops feel all warm and cozy inside.
"What changed in the US with hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences and that bitter cup will be offered to us again and again until we exert our moral authority and respond appropriately," he says. "I don't want to diminish the threat of terrorism at all, it is extremely serious, but on a long-term global basis, global warming is the most serious problem we are facing."

I really love when wacko liberals make outrages comments like this. It makes our lives as Republicans that much easier. No one will ever win any elections thinking and saying global warming, which I don't even think is a problem, is MORE of a problem than people whose sole purpose in live is to kill all infidels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home