Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thoughts: Bush should have done what he planned

According to a White house memo Bush planned to bomb al-Jazeera. Good, he should have.

I love the headline here, "EXCLUSIVE: BUSH PLOT TO BOMB HIS ARAB ALLY Madness of war memo", that just makes me laugh. Since when has al-Jazeera been an ally? They have always been the terrorists news network. The first thing I would have done if I was Bush is to bomb al-Jazeera.

According to this report Blair is the one who talked Bush out of bombing the terrorist news network because he thought it would have caused a world wide backlash? The world already hates Bush and the United States, who cares if they hate us anymore? I know I really don't.

What I care about is the safety of our soldiers and of our country. That is my main concern.

Bravo for Bush for having the balls to think about bombing the terrorists propaganda. I just wish he didn't let Tony Blair talk him out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home