Sports and my thoughts

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thoughts: And People wonder why I hate Massachusetts

It seems 4 legislators have introduced a bill that would lessen punishment for beastiality. Now I'm willing to bet everything I own that the 4 legislators are all Democrats.
Four state legislators in Massachusetts have introduced a bill that would soften the crime of bestiality, a move pro-family activists say is a natural progression of the state's legalizing same-sex marriage.
This is just plain sick.

They're all strongly endorsed by the state's three major powerful homosexual lobbying groups. … They're all Democrats. They're all vocal supporters of homosexual 'marriage' and whatever else the homosexual lobby bids them to do.

"And now all four have introduced Senate bill 938. Even the left-wing Weekly Dig can't believe that the Massachusetts Legislature is poised to go this far."

I have no doubt that the homosexual lobby is in favor of this bill, how can they not be? This just adds credibility to people like me who said allowing gay marriage will eventually lead to marriage of people and animals and what ever else people can think of.

I doubt very much many gay people are in favor of this bill and would probably find this as derranged and disturbing as I do. But what most gay people don't realize, the people they support and vote for will vote and propose such things. The modern Democratic party has no choice, they are run by the far left wackos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home