Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sports: Monday Night Football

Why did I even bother watching this game? It didn't matter who won and quite frankly I didn't really even care who won it in the first place.

All I can say now that the Packers are 2-8 I think it is time for Aaron Rodgers to get a start in Green Bay. Now I love Bret Farve. I think he is one of the top 3 quarterbacks ever to play in the NFL. Farve just seems like he is lackadaisical. He threw at least 2 interceptions last night that I saw and one was returned for a touch down.

This could very well be Farve's last year and at 2-8 there is absolutely no chance that they can make this a productive season. So why not like Aaron Rodgers, their 1st round draft pick, start the next 6 games and see what he can do?

Farve isn't the future of the Packers, hopefully Rodgers can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home