Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sports: Monday Night Football

I watched the whole game, and WOW. The Cowboys were manhandled the whole game, Bledsoe did nothing, the Cowboy's defense did nothing, and the Eagles were playing a statement game saying "we don't need TO".

Well that was until 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter. In the last 4 minutes the Eagles just fell apart. Bledsoe led the Cowboys down the field and threw a nice off balanced touch down pass to Terry Glenn to make it 20-14 with 3 minutes to go. I still thought the Eagles would end up winning the game, but little did I know.

After running the ball once to take off some time, McNabb threw a HORRIBLE pass that the Cowboys intercepted and returned for a touch down. Making the game 21-20 in favor of the Cowboys.

The Eagles are out of the play off hunt, totally and completely. It is no question about it. This is the 2nd game that T.O. hasn't been on the field and this is the 2nd game that the Eagles should and would have won both games if he was playing. But if I were the Eagles I wouldn't let Terrell Owens play either. I would hope that no team would pick him up, but with his talent some team will take a chance on him with out a doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home