Sports and my thoughts

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sports: MLB becomes a little more serious over steroids

I like the penalties for steroid use but I think they have to do more testings.

I'm sure there are scientists right now expirementing and perfecting masking agents for steroids and other human growth hormones. It is only a matter of time before there are new and better drugs. I personally think every major sport should band together and have the same testing and similair penalties for using steroids.

If all the sports worked together and pooled resources they could combat the scientists who try and discover new and better drugs to come up with new and better testing. I would love to see a sports world where everyone is on a level playing field, I would rather see a one and done penalty phase. You do steroids, you lose, simple as that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home