Sports and my thoughts

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sports: Hot Stove Update

The biggest free agent in the off season has signed. Paul Konorko resigned with the White Sox for 5 years $60 million after rejecting a $65 million contract from the Orioles. Good for Konorko. I respect players that take less money to stay with the team they like. The White Sox are shaping up to be a very great team again. Their offense should be better next year with Thome, if healthy, and Konorko in the middle of the line up.

Redsox nation is trying their best to make him stay in Fenway, they just made a new site, KeepManny.com. I just signed the petition to keep him and I was number 15367. I don't know if this will do anything, but atleast Manny can see that Redsox nation still loves him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home