Sports and my thoughts

Friday, September 09, 2005

Thoughts: I hate political correctness

Fox is postponing the new Family Guy this Sunday because it has a few references to hurricanes.

Fox has substituted one original episode of Family Guy for another on Sunday, the debut of its new fall season lineup that night, because the episode scheduled to air contained a “couple” references to a hurricane. “Out of sensitivity to what happened, we’re moving it back a couple weeks,” a Fox spokesman told B&C.


This is total crap, I have been waiting for the season premire for quite some time now. Now because it references to some hurricanes they are going to pull it. This the same show that makes fun of everyone and everything.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger $500 a Week! said…

    Hey, Call me a crazy blog fanatic, I don't care. I love to reveiw other people's blogs! I look through about 50 every day, and I see some that just make me laugh. That's how I stumbled accross your blog. I just wanted to leave you a comment to let you know I stopped by. Your blog is very nice! Keep it up.

    If you want to repay the visit, visit my new website for New Home Based Business Opportunity information. I've compiled a lot of information for New Home Based Business Opportunity seekers. I hope you'll find the FREE information on my site useful. :-)

    I also welcome Reciprocal Links, so be sure to stop by and add your link. It could help you get even more visitors to your blog!
    _____________________
    I'm also the webmaster for:
    Best Weight Loss Pill
    Diseases Index
    FREE Tutorial Videos
    Submit Your Articles
    Traffic Swarm

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger philbell said…

    Politicians Embrace Podcasting
    Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
    Hello, you have a awsome blog here! I will bookmark it and tell some friends!
    I have a free government grants site. It tells how to get free government grants and assistance including government grants, housing grants, and small buisness grants.
    Check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home