Sports and my thoughts

Thursday, September 08, 2005

By request...Is the NFL getting too soft?

Hell yah it is... Ace0804 asked me the question because John Lynch gets fined every time he makes a hard hit. I've heard people on talk radio talk about how him and people like Rodney Harrison on the Patriots are dirty players because they hit too hard. Screw that...They aren't dirty, they play the game the way it was supposed to be played. The only reason they get fined is because the NFL has been trying to pussify the sport.

Pretty soon they will have flags and there will be no tackling what so ever in the sport. I'm surprised they haven't attached flags to the quarterbacks yet. They have overly protected the quarterbacks as it is. I've seen too many roughing the passer penalties that were complete bullshit. This is football, if you can't take a hit, go play soccer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home