Sports and my thoughts

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hopefully Arroyo doesn't start the 5th

And of course he does. After that horrible last inning I would have hoped they would get someone else out there.

Giambi up and on steroids. 2 straight balls to Roids boy, finally a strike called, same pitch to Sheffield none the less. I love that shirt, Giambi grounds out to short right field. This time the shift works.

Holy god another bad called strike. That one was up and in on Tino. Tino grounds out to Bellhorn for the 2nd out. I might have a chance for my wish to come true, a clean 1-2-3 inning for Arroyo with Bernie coming up.

Ground out to Millar with Bronson covering to get the 3rd out.

1-2-3 inning for Arroyo, woohooo.

And now my fucking internet is down again. What the fuck, I hate Comcast.

Let’s see what Randy can do this inning, hopefully some more runs for the Sox. I would like this to be his last inning.

Bellhorn still can’t hit Johnson, he looks so horrible against him. What a surprise another strike out, Randy’s 7th strike out. The ump is now yelling at Posada and Randy Johnson.

I wouldn’t mind seeing another walk and steal by Johnny Damon here. Nope, soft grounder to Womack, 2 outs. So much for all those runs this inning.

I think this umpire hasn’t been laid in a long time, he looks pretty ugly as well. I guess I’d be pissed too if I couldn’t get laid.

Renteria grounds to Suck Rod for the final out of the innings.

5-5 after 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home